Policy for reserving ROOM 309 (note: 9/28/16 - Room 309 is unavailable due to renovations during the Fall 2016 semester).
• Room 309 is reserved exclusively for library instruction for the first 6 weeks of every semester. The Head of Reference is the only person who may make an exception.
• The room may be booked for ETSU departments to use after the initial 6 weeks.
• The room will be reserved by contacting the Head of Reference (Kathy Campbell @ email@example.com).
• The key to room 309 will be checked out/returned at the Circulation/Checkout desk on the first floor.
• If there are any technical problems with the equipment in 309 call Billy Franklin 9-4011.
• During the evening walk through the building, 309 should be checked to make sure the door is locked and the projector and lights are turned off.
Make an Appointment for Research Help