Policy for reserving ROOM 309 (note: 9/28/16 - Room 309 is unavailable due to renovations during the Fall 2016 semester).
• Room 309 is reserved exclusively for library instruction for the first 6 weeks of every semester. The Head of Reference is the only person who may make an exception.
• The room may be booked for ETSU departments to use after the initial 6 weeks.
• The room will be reserved by contacting the Head of Reference (Kathy Campbell @ email@example.com).
• The key to room 309 will be checked out/returned at the Circulation/Checkout desk on the first floor.
• If there are any technical problems with the equipment in 309 call Billy Franklin 9-4011.
• During the evening walk through the building, 309 should be checked to make sure the door is locked and the projector and lights are turned off.