If you have specific articles or journals you need to locate (for example, from your instructor or a bibliography), follow these steps.
Biggs, A. (2008). Orem's self-care deficit nursing theory: Update on the state of the art and science. Nursing Science Quarterly, 21: 200-6.
- Click on the E-journals link above.
- Type in the title of the journal you wish to find. If you have the complete name of the journal, choose "Exact." (In the example above, the journal title is Nursing Science Quarterly.)
- Click on the "Get it at ETSU" button next to the title.
- If you have a full citation, type the volume (in the sample citation, 21) date (in the sample citation,2008), and starting page number (in the sample citation, 200) into the boxes, then click "go."
- You will be sent to the ejournal's publisher website. Just to make it confusing for you, each publisher arranges their ejournal page differently! Read the page to find the article you need, using the information from your citation.
Make an Appointment for Research Help