Q. What is the difference between the Everything and Library Collection search scopes?
The Everything tab finds items from Library Collections as well as many other electronic resources, including journal and newspaper articles, book chapters, books, reviews, legal documents, and much more.
- if you are are looking for a specific title, whether an article or a book
- if you want a combination of books, articles, ebooks, etc. on a topic.
- if you are just starting your research.
The Library Collections tab provides simple, catalog based searching for books, journals, media, and more. Many of these items (e-books, e-journals, films, and audio) are available online.
- Use “ETSU Libraries” or “NeSCC Libraries” to limit your search to items and electronic resources owned by a particular campus.
- Are you in a medical related discipline? Use the “ETSU Medical Collection” scope to easily find high-quality medical books, e-books, and journals.
- Search thousands of ETSU theses and dissertations using the “Digital Commons @ ETSU” scope.