The Everything tab finds items from Library Collections as well as many other electronic resources, including journal and newspaper articles, book chapters, books, reviews, legal documents, and much more.
- if you are are looking for a specific title, whether an article or a book
- if you want a combination of books, articles, ebooks, etc. on a topic.
- if you are just starting your research.
The Library Collections tab provides simple, catalog based searching for books, journals, media, and more. Many of these items (e-books, e-journals, films, and audio) are available online.
- Use “ETSU Libraries” or “NeSCC Libraries” to limit your search to items and electronic resources owned by a particular campus.
- Are you in a medical related discipline? Use the “ETSU Medical Collection” scope to easily find high-quality medical books, e-books, and journals.
- Search thousands of ETSU theses and dissertations using the “Digital Commons @ ETSU” scope.