Common login issues:
- Do not use your email address as the username. Only include your ETSU username.
- Avoid using autofill or password managers to log in. These programs may have an old password stored which will prevent you from logging in.
- Repeated login attempts will lock your account.
Don't know or need to reset your ETSU password?
- Visit https://www.etsu.edu/activate
- Passwords expire every 90 days
- Problems? Contact the ITS HelpDesk at 423-439-4648
It says I'm locked out. What do I do?
- When an account is locked, the timeout can last up to 30 minutes.
- Do not try to log in again during this timeout period. This will only reset the timer.
- Library staff can not override the locked account timer. This is a security measure implemented by the vendor.
- If you do not remember your password, use the link mentioned above to reset it.
- NOTE: Resetting your ETSU password during this timeframe will not clear the lock. You will still need to wait 30 minutes before trying to log in.
I'm getting a forbidden error. What do I do?
- Access to library resources is for active faculty, staff, and students.
- If you feel you are getting this message in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
I've tried these options, and I'm still having trouble.
- Email email@example.com. Please include your username. Screenshots, URL's, and any other information will be helpful to troubleshoot your issue.